Electronic Flyer Distribution
Our district wants families to know about valuable programs and resources in the community. To facilitate delivery of this information, approved community organizations can send their flyers home to families digitally through Peachjar.
To request flyer approval, follow the steps below. Paper flyers from outside organizations will no longer be distributed.
Register as a Program Provider (account type)
Upload your flyer for approval
Your flyer will be automatically submitted to the district office for approval. Once approved, your flyer will be emailed to parents and posted on each school's web flyerboard for your selected duration of time. Peachjar charges a fee for this service that is typically much less than the cost to copy and deliver paper flyers to each school.
All flyers to be distributed by Payette School District must be in PDF format and contain the name and contact information of the sponsoring entity.
PSD approves the distribution of
- Flyers that promote an educational experience for students or parents, and/or a special enrichment activity in line with the mission and vision of Payette School District.
- Information targeted to staff that announces job-related activities and instructional opportunities.
- Materials that provide information valued or needed by the District.
PSD does not approve the distribution of
- Materials for projects, activities or programs that would publicize or promote a particular political party, political organization, or political viewpoint.
- Materials for projects, activities or programs that would publicize or promote a particular church, religious organization, or religious viewpoint.
- Materials for events deemed not suitable for children.
- Materials for projects, activities or programs that solicit funds or services for an organization not authorized by the Board.