Please review our Dress Code, below!
Pants / Shorts / Skirts / Dresses
- Students may wear dresses, skirts, non-athletic shorts, jeans or khakis.
- Hemlines on shorts, skirts, and dresses are to be no higher than six inches from the center of the knee-or must have material beyond extended fingers while standing straight.
- Pants with holes at or below, skirt, dress, or shorts level are acceptable.
- Pants with holes above the skirt, dress, or shorts level must have proper covering of skin.
- Pants must fit and worn be properly or be worn at the waist.
- Long shirt covering to mid-thigh if leggings are worn.
- Pajamas, sweats, boxers, and leggings just below the waist will not be worn.
Shirts / Tops / Dresses
- All tops must have sleeves.
- Shirts/dresses should have necklines higher than the straight line from the top of the underarm across to the opposite underarm.
- Students must have their midriff, shoulders, back, and cleavage always covered.
- Students must always wear dress, tennis, or casual shoes boots, sandals, or flip flops.
- Slippers and wheeled shoes are not appropriate for school.
- Athletic attire (Shorts/yoga pants/sweats) is only allowed in physical education classes.
- Outerwear worn to school should be hung in lockers, closets, books, hooks, or on chairs during instructional hours.
- Students will not be allowed to wear blankets at school.
Prohibited Clothing or Items
- Clothing or accessories associated with gangs, drugs, sexuality, profanity, or violence of any kind is prohibited.
- Items such as dog collars, chains, wallet chains, spikes, safety pins, fishhooks, or other dangerous items are prohibited.
- Students will not wear bandanas, hats, visors, or hoods.
- Inappropriate words, graphics, pictures, are not permitted on any area of clothing.
- Politically divisive content, political groups, political messages are prohibited.
- Any other questionable clothing, wording, pictures, graphics, etc. determined by the administration to be disruptive to the educational environment is also prohibited.