Please review our Dress Code, below!
Pants / Shorts / Skirts / Dresses
- Students may wear dresses, skirts, non-athletic shorts, jeans, or khakis.
- All shorts, skirts, and dresses must be knee length.
- Pants must fit properly, be worn at the waist, and be free of rips, tears, holes, and distressing. .
Shirts / Tops / Dresses
- Shirts/Tops/Dresses must be black, gray, red, and/or white exclusively. (Patterns and textures are now allowed.)▪Appropriate brand logos are acceptable but not images or pictures
- School organization and school related attire (i.e. FFA and CNA uniforms) may be worn with approval of the building administrator.
- All tops must have sleeves.
- Shirts/dresses should have necklines higher than the straight line from top of underarm across to the opposite underarm.
- Students must have their midriff, shoulders, back, and cleavage covered at all times.
- Students must wear shoes at all times. Shoes include tennis, casual, dress, boots, sandals & flip flops.
- Slippers and wheeled shoes are not school appropriate.
- Clothing or accessories must avoid association with gangs, drugs, sexuality, profanity or violence of any kind.
- Items such as dog collars, chains, wallet chains, spikes, safety pins, fishhooks, or other dangerous items are not school appropriate.
- Athletic attire (shorts/yoga pants/sweats) is only allowed in physical education classes.
- Any coat, sweatshirt, jacket, hoodies, and outerwear that is worn in the halls and classrooms must meet same standards as shirts. They must be black, gray, red, and/or white exclusively.
- Outerwear worn to school and on recess not meeting the dress code should be hung in lockers, closet, hooks or chairs during instructional hours.